Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Introductions

Well hey, y'all.

I figure if I'm going to be a blogger, then I better introduce you to my cast of characters. I am simply JFER. I'm sure the average moron can figure out what that's short for, but I'll keep it that way anyway. That's my self-induced moniker that I've used since high school and it'll probably be with me for the rest of my life. I just like it, that's why. We'll call my wonderful husband "King Waffle". Those who know me well will know why already. Next, my offspring: The Mouth (may also be referred to as Poodle), Slick and The Noob. Other supporting characters are Nanny and Paw Paw, The Boy (my brother), Fancy (his friend), and on the odd occasion you may hear about Grandma M and Grandpa D.

I decided to begin blogging because more than one person has said recently that they find my writings and musings to be remotely humorous. My local support group (aka MOPS) regularly tells me, "Girl! I crack up at your Facebook posts!" Grandpa D tells me I have some sort of untapped gift and that I should enroll at the community college and take a writing course/class to inspire me to write. That'd be completely doable if I could have quarters shoot out my nose every time I sneezed. King Waffle thinks I'm sort of funny, too, and is a large source of helping me find my own sense of humor. So, since I don't have that quarter affliction and I am largely sitting in a yellow house all day long, I'll attempt to humor you through this avenue. I hope you'll find me entertaining and will visit me often. Or at least weekly.

7 comments: