Sunday, March 3, 2013

31 Day Blog Challenge - Day Three

Today's challenge is: What makes you happy?



Hmmm...things that make me happy? Let's see...

A good cupcake
A bowl of perfect chicken and dumplings
Remembering my experiences in London
Hearing a good song
Hearing my children laugh and get along
Pugs
A song that offers praise to God, just when I need to hear it
Knowing my brother picked the right woman for his life
Seeing my parents stick it out, through thick and thin
Hugging a true friend
Counting my blessings
Knowing God loves me no matter how low I sink
A lovely new handbag
Bright forests in the Autumn
A cup of coffee (or tea) in the morning
Hugs from my husband



What makes you happy?

1 comment:

  1. Those are all great ones. I was nodding my head like uh-huh, uh-huh, on each one.

    As for cupcakes. I have devised the perfect way to eat a cupcake where you get perfectly even cake/frosting distribution in every bite. It's a secret though. If I told you, then I would have to kill you and I really, really like you. ;)

    ReplyDelete