I've neglected my blog for far too long. I found a 31 day blog challenge that I'm hoping will get me back into the habit. So, without further ado, I give you today's topic:
MARCH 1 - SELF PORTRAIT AND FIVE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
This isn't exactly a self portrait, but it's the most recent shot I had of my face on my phone. It's a positively giddy me next to my dear, sweet friend who lives in New York. She was a huge surprise for my birthday last month (four weeks ago, to be exact).
That's me on the left. Can you see the shock and sheer delight on my face?
Now, on to those random facts...
1. I survived cancer. Twice.
2. I'm a stickler for details.
3. I have a mind like a steel trap. I recently came across a woman who was two years behind me in high school and saw her name on a form and HAD to ask if she was who I thought she was. She was blown away. I remember silly minutiae like what I had on a certain day or what I had for lunch a month ago. I also have a knack for remembering long sequences of numbers.
4. I met my husband online, waaaay back before there was any eharmony or match dot com. We happened to be in the same chat room on AOL one night and we struck up a conversation. The rest, as they say, is history.
5. I am an Anglophile. If you don't know what that means, go look it up. Then bring me a spot of tea.